Using Google Meet to enhance Remote Learning.
We are really pleased to welcome Daren White to our webinar series on Thursday 23rd April 2020.
Daren is a language teacher and Google certified educator. His session is about using Google Meet.
- How to create a meet and give it a nickname
- How to create a meet via Google calendar
- Repeating events
- Adding attachments
- Using Meet for asynchronous teaching (as a screen recorder)
- Using Meet for video conferencing.
- Useful Meet extensions.
- Using Meet for live streaming.
- Using Meet beyond your organisation
Bio: Daren is a Google Certified Trainer and Learning Technologies Lead for 2 secondary academies within the Academies Enterprise Trust. Within the Trust Daren is a prominent Innovator leading G Suite training for staff and students across the trust. Daren also delivers training for GEG UK and Appsevents in the UK and Europe.
Daren is an MFL & Digital Skills teacher and has been a senior leader for over 10 years.