- This event has passed.
A TiLT Webinar with Ellie Chettle Cully
April 15 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
ALL London organises webinars for the MFL community and this webinar, held in a Zoom room and also viewable on an unlisted YouTube stream, is open to all MFL teachers. We hope that you will like us and want to join!
We thank Joe Dale for co-ordinating the TiLT (Technology in Language Teaching) series of webinars, bringing together teachers who are interested in developing their use of technology in their teaching. As well as enhancing our skills, we also get to meet other ‘keenies’ from across the globe, and can get to know each other informally by chatting before, during and after the webinar.
We also thank the presenters, who give freely of their time and expertise. Where possible, most sessions are recorded and available for viewing later.
This session will explore a range of websites and tech tools that, whilst first discovered during the period of remote learning, can be used to enrich and enliven lessons as we make the transition back to face-to-face teaching. From SEND pupils to rapid graspers, discover how these tried-and-tested tools can be adapted to support, challenge and ensure progression all pupils within the primary languages classroom.
WELCOME TO OUR PRESENTER (taken from Bio beneath)
Ellie Chettle Cully is a qualified primary teacher, with a degree in French and Hispanic studies, currently working as a specialist French teacher and Languages and International Lead at Hazel Community Primary School in Leicester. She is passionate about creating a buzz around language-learning through engaging and creative MFL lessons; designated curriculum days; international partnerships; trips; and extra curricular Spanish, Latin and Mandarin Clubs. She runs the ALL Leicester Primary Hub and also shares primary MFL teaching ideas through her blog.
Don’t forget to join ALL or renew your membership to ensure you have access to all the great member benefits! https://www.all-languages.org.uk/join/
- Through registering you will receive a link to the Zoom room and an unlisted YouTube stream. This must not be shared with others.
- Please register with your full name and note that you must enter the zoom room with your full name which will be visible to all in the chat. The webinar is streamed on YouTube, so if you so not wish to share your full name in the Zoom room, you are able to follow anonymously.
- Registrations close 60 minutes before the start of the event.
- Please download the latest version of the Zoom client for the best experience: https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting
- Please read the Webinar page of our website for more information about how to join a Webinar. In particular, please read our etiquette on participating in a webinar: http://www.all-london.org.uk/site/index.php/webinars/webinar-information/
We look forward to seeing you!
Joe Dale generously organises these webinars for us ‘for free’. He makes a paid living by supporting teachers. To find out what he can offer, please contact him.